Re: Install on hp-pavilion-g6-2100 stops at 98%

Le 03/09/2017 à 13:10, Thomas Schmitt a écrit :

Consider that what I wrote here it's a transcription and maybe there's some
bad typing

It will improve the probability of getting help from experts if you
give them the exact strings to search for.
So it would be very significant to know whether the problem message says
indeed:
   /boot/grub/x86_g4-efi/normal.mod

No, it's x86_64-efi. As I said, was a type error.

(I assume normal.mod in the /boot tree of the ISO is not the copy
  wanted by grub-update when GNU/Linux is already installed on disk and
  GRUB shall be enabled to boot that disk installation. The wanted file
  would rather have to come from a GRUB package installed on disk.

  But before looking into that, one needs to find out which program
  is actually at endless work.)

Have a nice day :)

Yes! You too and thaks for the answer

Luis