Re: Computer friendly blood pressure?

VMT

On 29 August 2017 at 18:55, Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:
On 2017-08-29, Terence <terence.john@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, it is, Curt, and I hope yours is, and stays, good!
>
> I would be grateful for the link, though- I use Garmin Connect for my Fenix
> watch, and it would be good to check both on the same screen(s).

https://github.com/LazyT/obpm

 Omron Blood Pressure Manager

 The current version supports the following features:

   Omron HEM-7322U (M500 IT, M6 Comfort IT) and HEM-7131U (M400 IT, M3
   IT)

--
"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places.
But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very