Re: Computer friendly blood pressure?

On 2017-08-29, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:
> For sometime I've been causally looking for a blood pressure cuff with
> communication capability that does NOT require a "smart" phone [be
> it Apple or Android].
>
> A recent hospital stay prompts me to more actively look.
>
> I currently have a wrist cuff type with memory but no communication
> capability.
> Preferred solutions would be something that:
>   uses the same removable media as digital cameras.
> or
>   has USB connectivity
> Bluetooth or WiFi connectivity would be acceptable.

One of the supported Omrons with this?

https://github.com/LazyT/obpm

> Any suggestions/comments?
>
> Thank you.

"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places.
But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very
gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure
it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry." *A Farewell to Arms*