Re: Live recording

Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> Please, could you explain that?  Suppose I have two usb audio cards, one
> for each microphone.  Will they be plugged together into the usb port of
> the PC?

It might be also PCI card but you said you have a notebook.
You plug them to the pc and you get two separate mic inputs. Now use some
utility like jack (I haven't played with it for years) or something else to
assign the inputs to L/R line in or perhaps Audacity offers a mapping of
input to output as well.

Consider the data volume - perhaps USB 3 will give you better results.

regards