Re: Re: Re: Sudden death of bluetooth headphone connectivity

On 08/04, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I guess the next thing to try is your blueman suggestions. It strikes me
as odd that it would be working fine and then suddenly break though.

in my 2 years using my FSL headphones BT has broken several times usually on bluez updates and has never been particularly stable using the gnome applet. the older chipsets seem more prone to issues wrt a2dp stability which is why i disable them and use bt4.0 usb units. i'll set up one on a debian thinkpad over the weekend and see what happens.