Re: Can "PulseAudio Volume Control" devs be redeemed?

Erik Christiansen writes:
> Aha, if the "PulseAudio Volume Control" window is manually widened, the
> suppressed tabs become visible. Is it then the Debian 9.0.0 distro-smiths
> who have set too small a window size in their LXDE menu item invocation?

It seems to remember what size it was last started with. So if a user
decides to make it small and hide stuff, it will remember the user's
wishes.

Now, the problem is that users don't know what they want, act
irrational, will never remember what they did earlier (how often does
one hear "I did nothing, but everything broke"?) and blame everything on
the software developer. Not to forget some even come up with conspiracy
theories how Microsoft paid people to make the application window
smaller ;-)

Ansgar