Re: Can "PulseAudio Volume Control" devs be redeemed?

On 2017-07-22, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 07/22/2017 12:51 AM, Erik Christiansen wrote:
>
>> There is no rational explanation for failing to make all 5 tabs visible.
>
> No idea what your problem is, I have always been able to see the tabs. Ric

Me neither. I've got all five. Ordinary display size here.

I've read that the HDMI output on the Udoo depends on the S/PDIF control and
installing pulseaudio mutes it. Maybe that has something to do with "The
Mysterious Case of the Hidden Tabs."

--
“We’ll sit around talking about the good old days, when we wished that we were dead.”
--Samuel Beckett, speculating on the nature of the afterlife.