Re: Free software

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 3:46 AM, Doug <dmcgarrett@optonline.net> wrote:

> On 07/20/2017 06:32 AM, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 09:27:16 PM Gene Heskett wrote:
>>>
>>> Doug is correct. Every shop had a subscription to SAM's and toward the
>>> end as many as 9 or 10, tall 4 drawer fileing cabinets to keep the stuff
>>> in if the subscription was for all of the stuff.
>>
>> Ahh, Sam's was a good clue (for me)--I think the series was called Sam's
>> Photofacts.
>>

> You can look it up on the Internet. Just put Sam's Photofact into
> your browser!
>
> (I remember it as Photofacts, just like rhkramer, but the 'net
> has it as singular.)

Well, a couple of filing cabinets full would be plural, wouldn't it?

--
Joel Rees

One of these days I'll get someone to pay me
to design a language that combines the best of Forth and C.
Then I'll be able to leap wide instruction sets with a single #ifdef,
run faster than a speeding infinite loop with a #define,
and stop all integer size bugs with my bare cast.
http://defining-computers.blogspot.com/2017/06/reinventing-computers.html

More of my delusions:
http://reiisi.blogspot.com/2017/05/do-not-pay-modern-danegeld-ransomware.html
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/p/novels-i-am-writing.html