Re: Free software

On 07/20/2017 06:32 AM, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 09:27:16 PM Gene Heskett wrote:
Doug is correct. Every shop had a subscription to SAM's and toward the
end as many as 9 or 10, tall 4 drawer fileing cabinets to keep the stuff
in if the subscription was for all of the stuff.
Ahh, Sam's was a good clue (for me)--I think the series was called Sam's
Photofacts.

You can look it up on the Internet. Just put Sam's Photofact into
your browser!

(I remember it as Photofacts, just like rhkramer, but the 'net
has it as singular.)

--doug