Re: Free software

Doug <dmcgarrett@optonline.net> writes:

> > If anyone who wanted to improve the house I live in were prevented from
> > doing so without the express permission of the people who made the
> > house, you're damned right I would complain.
> Well, complain!

I take it, then, that now have enough satisfactory answers to your
question above and don't need to ask “why do they complain” about
software freedom in future?

--
 \         “I turned to speak to God/About the world's despair; But to |
  `\   make bad matters worse/I found God wasn't there.” —Robert Frost |