Re: video driver?

From: tomas@tuxteam.de
>Because there"s more control by civil society of the tools shaping
>our future?

What control does society have over science and technology?  None!
What control does society have over religious beliefs?  None!
What control does society have over media and information?  None!
What control does society have over its future?  None!

>Some folks are even crazy enough to complain about injustice
>inflicted to minorities they don"t belong to. Go figure.

What control does society have over injustice done?  None!

><https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_...>
>Honestly, I prefer a society like that.

At some point talk is cheap, it may be time to act and take it all back