Re: so much for your ascii only emails and 80 char lines :)

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 08:00:10PM +0200, Nicolas George wrote:
> Le decadi 30 messidor, an CCXXV, martin@martinbrandenburg.com a écrit :
> > I don't read messages from you or in fact anyone at your domain, except
> > this one, because they're written in base64.
>
> If you see the base64, then your mail software is broken or hopelessly
> outdated. Technically, this mail was conform to the standards: even
> though the base64 encoding was not necessary, it was perfectly legal.
>
> That does not mean you should read Fungi4All's mails, though. But do not
> blame the form, blame the substance.

Well, the OP complaining about HTML and using himself an equally stupid
encoding had it coming and deserves any critique just for being
hypocritical.
And btw. posting to a high volume mailinglist should always be ASCII only
and interwoven.

-H

--
Henning Follmann           | hfollmann@itcfollmann.com