Re: so much for your ascii only emails and 80 char lines :)

From: george@nsup.org
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Le decadi 30 messidor, an CCXXV, martin@martinbrandenburg.com a écrit :
> I don"t read messages from you or in fact anyone at your domain, except
> this one, because they"re written in base64.

=If you see the base64, then your mail software is broken or hopelessly
=outdated. Technically, this mail was conform to the standards: even
=though the base64 encoding was not necessary, it was perfectly legal.
=
=That does not mean you should read Fungi4All"s mails, though. But do not
=blame the form, blame the substance.

How do you say passive-agressive-psychopath in french?  Tell me, I really
like to know!

=Regards,
=
=--