Re: so much for your ascii only emails and 80 char lines :)

Le decadi 30 messidor, an CCXXV, martin@martinbrandenburg.com a écrit :
> I don't read messages from you or in fact anyone at your domain, except
> this one, because they're written in base64.

If you see the base64, then your mail software is broken or hopelessly
outdated. Technically, this mail was conform to the standards: even
though the base64 encoding was not necessary, it was perfectly legal.

That does not mean you should read Fungi4All's mails, though. But do not
blame the form, blame the substance.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George