Re: WARNING: Libreoffice - Do not remove ~/.config/libreoffice

Am Montag, 10. Juli 2017, 09:33:32 CEST schrieb Rene Engelhard:
Hi Rene,
> LO on i386 is broken when starting. What I'd bet here is that your config
> contains "disable Java". Wheres a clean config of course would not.

yes, I am running i386 at the moment only, as my other notebook has died some
weeks ago. I looked into the bugs of debian, but could not find the required
information. So, LO is broken, hmm, good to know. However, it is still running
on my system with my config, as at other people will do, too. So only few
people will know about this bug at all.
> In that case you run tinto the known Java bug _ONLY ON I386_ with newer
> kernels.

Yes, I guess so. Running debian/testing with 4.9.0-3 kernel. I believe, I will
wait for the next version, which is already available in sid
(experimental???), as it is still running on my system.

But good to know, that the bug is known. Thank you very much for this
information indeed!

Best regards

Hans