WARNING: Libreoffice - Do not remove ~/.config/libreoffice

Hi folks,

due to another problem in libreoffice (no gallery, when dmaths is installed), I
moved ~/.config/libreoffice out of the way, to get a fresh configuration.
DO NOT DO THIS except you have a backup available!

If you do so, you will not be able, to start libreoffice any more.  If you move
it back, then it will start again. So do not delete these files!

Just a friendly warning. I suppose, the opackage team, libreoffice team knows
about, as I saw lots of bugmessages about similar in Ubuntu.

Have fun!

Best

Hans