Re: WARNING: Libreoffice - Do not remove ~/.config/libreoffice

On Fri, Jul 07, 2017 at 09:35:53PM +0200, Hans wrote:
> Sounds weired. I am running debian/testing , i386. It is an EEEPC. Maybe this
> is the difference. Let's see, if others can confirm or deny this.

LO on i386 is broken when starting. What I'd bet here is that your config
contains "disable Java". Wheres a clean config of course would not.

In that case you run tinto the known Java bug _ONLY ON I386_ with newer
kernels.

Google is your friend, luke.

Regards,

Rene