Re: Laser Printer recommendation...

On Monday, July 03, 2017 07:41:31 AM Whit Hansell wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a monochrome (black toner) laser printer that is
> currently available and reasonably priced (<$300).  I am interested in
> finding one as i am sick and tired of buying ink every month even when
> I'm not printing much.

Why are you buying ink every month if you are not printing much--to be more
specific, I'm asking if something is happening to your ink (or ink cartridge)--
is it an ink jet printer and the nozzles getting clogged, or maybe a laser
printer in a high humidity environment making the toner get too humid to work
properly?

If either of those are a possiblity, I wouldn't order a new printer until
you've considered the cause of the problem...