Re: Laser Printer recommendation...

On Mon, Jul 03, 2017 at 07:41:31AM -0400, Whit Hansell wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a monochrome (black toner) laser printer that is
> currently available and reasonably priced (<$300).  I am interested in
> finding one as i am sick and tired of buying ink every month even when I'm
> not printing much.  Have tried the Brother 2270DW but can't get it to work.
> Which ones work easillyl, if any?  Thanking in advance.

I've been quite satisfied with the Brother HLL2380DW wireless
scanner/duplex laser-printer. $165 on Amazon including toner
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BHSL7VY/ (I believe that's
refurbished). Our home has a variety of Linux, Windows, OSX, and iOS
devices, and it works fine with all of them. (The iOS devices print
through the Linux box via CUPS/Airprint).

Adam