Re: Laser Printer recommendation...

On 07/03/2017 08:05 AM, Adam Rosi-Kessel wrote:
On Mon, Jul 03, 2017 at 07:41:31AM -0400, Whit Hansell wrote:
Can anyone recommend a monochrome (black toner) laser printer that is
currently available and reasonably priced (<$300).  I am interested in
finding one as i am sick and tired of buying ink every month even when I'm
not printing much.  Have tried the Brother 2270DW but can't get it to work.
Which ones work easillyl, if any?  Thanking in advance.
I've been quite satisfied with the Brother HLL2380DW wireless
scanner/duplex laser-printer. $165 on Amazon including toner
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BHSL7VY/ (I believe that's
refurbished). Our home has a variety of Linux, Windows, OSX, and iOS
devices, and it works fine with all of them. (The iOS devices print
through the Linux box via CUPS/Airprint).

Adam

Adam, Thanks so much for your recommendation. It looks like exactly what I am desiring. I'm going to go ahead and order one today.. Thanking you very much.

whit