Re: WLAN laufende Qualitaetsmessung

I read the original post now (in German, and as I am German, no problem).
In his case I think "kismet" is a good start. So he can see, if there are
other AP on the same frequency. I also suggest "wavemon", which shows all AP
and its strenth.

If the neighbour is sending weired pckages (maybe with aireplay-ng, who
knows), then wireshark or tshark is working fine for it. Also you have then
evidence for his doings, which is illegal (here in Germany).

Maybe also the package "horst" is also helpful, which is designed for excactly
these issues: check your traffic. (I have never used it for now).

Hope this helps

Best regards

Hans