Re: WLAN laufende Qualitaetsmessung

	Hi.

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 10:06:38 +0200
Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:

> I believe tshark (and wireshark of course) is also be capable of showing bad
> or corrupted traffic. You can set filters, i.e. to filter out rejects and similar,
> and if they are abnormal high, you know, something is bad.
>
> Just an idea...

It's complex at best. While tshark, wireshark or plain tcpdump can be
used for this purpose, it would take a non-trivial post-processing to
show signal quality/junk ratio grouped by APs.

An invocation of 'airmon-ng wlan0' is much simpler IMO.

Of course, if neighbor in question actually managed to connect to OP's
APs, and wreaking havoc from inside the OP's LAN - then wireshark would
be priceless.

Reco