Re: How to set ISO date/time with en_US.utf8 as system default?

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 08:33:16AM -0400, gwmfms6@openmailbox.org wrote:
> I want to make everything proper and swapping to all en_DK variables
> fixes some things but not others. The only proper solution is to:
>
> 1) be able to change individual variables within Gnome (which I don't
> think is possible in current gnome)
> 2) create my own locale, which I do not know how to do.

3) Somehow get the GNOME developers to fix their crap.
4) Stop using GNOME.

As long as we're being comprehensive. ;-)

Perhaps a GNOME-specific mailing list might have more options for you.
Maybe there's some way to tell GNOME not to touch the locale settings
*at all*, and simply let them pass through from the underlying operating
system.