Re: How to set ISO date/time with en_US.utf8 as system default?

On 2017-05-30 08:46, Greg Wooledge wrote:

Perhaps a GNOME-specific mailing list might have more options for you.
Maybe there's some way to tell GNOME not to touch the locale settings
*at all*, and simply let them pass through from the underlying operating
system.

Yes, I have switched to taking up the issue with GNOME, but they appear not to care at all. I did not know the problem was with GNOME initially and discussing it with the Debian folks (which are awesome by the way) helped me figure out it was GNOME that is the problem.