Re: Oh no something has gone wrong! after reinstalling Debian and Gnome.

I am running the default Gnome player, Totem.
I will install icewm when I am on a better connection, with
dependencies, goes up to 48 MB.
  esound-common gconf-service gconf2 gconf2-common gnome-mime-data icewm
  icewm-common libaudiofile1 libbonobo2-0 libbonobo2-common
  libbonoboui2-0
  libbonoboui2-common libesd0 libgconf-2-4 libglade2-0 libgnome-2-0
  libgnome2-common libgnomecanvas2-0 libgnomecanvas2-common libgnomeui-0
  libgnomeui-common libgnomevfs2-0 libgnomevfs2-common
  libgnomevfs2-extra
  libjpeg-turbo-progs liborbit-2-0 libturbojpeg0 menu xscreensaver
  xscreensaver-data
0 upgraded, 30 newly installed, 0 to remove and 8 not upgraded.
Need to get 11.1 MB of archives.
After this operation, 48.5 MB of additional disk space will be used.

thanks Felix,