Re: How to run Debian from SD card but booting from USB stick?

On Sat 13 May 2017 at 13:07:31 +0200, Błażej Popławski wrote:

> I don't have to do this for purpose. I was just wondering if it can be done
> without much work spent on it.
>
> This laptop is an old Toshiba Satellite A300.
> Main OS is Win7.
> I have plenty of space on my hard drive. As I wrote, I'm just curious about
> the answer.

Does your curiosity extend to trying out any of the ideas expressed in
this thread? Those who participated (and others) would find it useful to
know how you went about booting into a Debian OS from a USB stick. The
work involved seems very slight.

--
Brian.