Re: How stable is the frozen stretch?

My pleasure. Good luck!

73's,
de WB5VQX -- The Very Quick X-ray

On May 6, 2017 9:24 PM, "RavenLX" <ravenlx@sitesplace.net> wrote:
On 05/06/2017 08:07 PM, Michael Milliman wrote:
That is most definitely NOT a dumb question!! It is difficult at times
to determine where to report bugs.  However, if the bug is within the
Debian distribution, I would use the Debian bug reporter to report it,
the development team will work with upstream as necessary to resolve the
problem.

You know what, I never realized that was in there! I had to find it in the debian menu in XFCE (which I rarely use, since I have everything I need in a side panel).

Many thanks for this info.