Re: Console fonts

Larry Dighera composed on 2017-05-03 10:08 (UTC-0700):
> I believe this may have been where I saw the mention of Debian on the Udoo
> X86 platform: http://www.udoo.org/docs-x86/Software_&_OS_Distro/Linux.html

Quoting from there:

"Heads up! The processors of the UDOO X86 and the Wi-Fi/BT module are released
only few time ago so we suggest to use a recent distribution to find all the
latest drivers already installed and have all the devices operating properly."

Originally released ~24 months ago, Jessie is the oldest most recent "stable"
release among the top 25 in Distrowatch's page hit ranking.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/