Re: Console fonts

Hello Felix,

Thank you for your informative response to my issue.

My comments in-line below:

On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 21:34:14 -0400, Felix Miata <mrmazda@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Larry Dighera composed on 2017-04-30 16:40 (UTC-0700):
>[...]
>Previously, in OP https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2017/04/msg00534.html :
>http://www.udoo.org/
>***
>	Without anything there indicating date of release, that URI strongly suggests
>to me nevertheless that his hardware is newer than Jessie can be expected to
>support.

Yes.  It's a new single-board computer platform that began shipping ~April
14, 2017.  I can personally confirm that Tails Linux X11 runs fine on this
platform, and the manufacturer (Udoo) claims to have successfully installed
Debian.

Specs are here: http://www.udoo.org/new-resources-udoo-x86/
Intel® Celeron® N3160, Quad Core @1.6GHz (Turbo Boost 2.24GHz), 2MB
Cache, 6W TDP.
Integrated Intel® HD Graphics controller
Three independent display support
HW decoding of HEVC(H.265), H.264, MPEG2, MVC, VC-1, VP8, WMV9,
JPEG/MJPEG formats
HW encoding of H.264, MVC and JPEG/MPEG formats
Video Interfaces
HDMI connector
2 x miniDP++ connectors
Video Resolution
Up to 3840 x 2160 24bpp @ 30Hz, 2560 x 1600 24bpp @60Hz
CIR (Consumer InfraRed) Sensor
Arduino 101 compatible shield
Integrated 6-axis combo sensor with accelerometer and gyroscope

Here is data from Debian Jessie on the Udoo X86 platform: