Re: Systemd services (was Re: If Linux Is About Choice, Why Then ...)

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 03:17:00PM +0200, Nicolas George wrote:
> Le quintidi 25 germinal, an CCXXV, Greg Wooledge a écrit :
> > Some day there will be actual end-user-friendly systemd documentation
> > somewhere, consolidating all of these pieces of wisdom together.  I hope.
>
> Note: systemd is not for end-users, it is for system administrator and
> distribution authors.

The end users of systemd are Linux system administrators.  You and me.
The people on this mailing list.  That's us, the users.  That's why
it's called "debian-user".

If you'd prefer "Some day there will be a system administrator's guide
for systemd", that's an acceptable wording.