Re: Systemd services (was Re: If Linux Is About Choice, Why Then ...)

On 14-04-17, Nicolas George wrote:
> Le quintidi 25 germinal, an CCXXV, Greg Wooledge a écrit :
> > Some day there will be actual end-user-friendly systemd documentation
> > somewhere, consolidating all of these pieces of wisdom together.  I hope.
>
> Note: systemd is not for end-users, it is for system administrator and
> distribution authors.

Actually, it should be for end-user too. On personal computer, that
end-user is system administrator. I also find that systemd is very well
documented. But it could be just me. Now, please carry on, enjoyed this
thread very much, learned thing, or two :)

Thank you for your time.