Re: [SOLVED = YES thnx2Frank] www.deb-multimedia.org testing or stretch Release' does not have a Release file

Luckily I have not used any package from them, no wonder it was so hard
for me to include their rep.

I guess I fell for it being included in the debian main mirrors before
and thought it was an internal project that became autonomous.

There is also an AV-linux distro for AV people, I don't know if they
just made a debian based distro with multimedia stuff.

Too many layers of interdependence between all these packages, enough to
destroy one's mind before the system breaks.  If someone is working on a
bug on sound or graphics hardware it seems as if for that industry it is
like messing around with the foundations of a high-rise building.

--
 "The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG