http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing or stretch Release' does not have a Release file

NEW thread, no a hijacked one, as I give up searching for what I may
have done WRONG

GPG error: http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing InRelease: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 5C808C2B65558117
The repository 'http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing InRelease' is not
signed.

After switching between testing and stretch .org and .org/dists I have
given up.  Something with gpg and keyrings is messed up and can't find
out what it is.  The rest of the debian repositories work and everything
is current and updated.

http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing does not have a Release file

http://www.deb-multimedia.org/dists testing Release' does not have a
Release file

The repository 'http://www.deb-multimedia.org/dists testing Release'
does not have a Release file.

I just browsed into the directory and it DOES have a Release file right
there.  So I switched testing to stretch which appears to be the same

Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore
disabled by default.See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation
and user configuration details.

The repository 'http://www.deb-multimedia.org/dists stretch Release'
does not have a Release file.

In the instructions it says once you open the directory download the
multimedia keyring

DUHHH....... !! But can't reach that repository because it is not signed
as legit!

--
 "The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG