Re: [SOLVED = YES thnx2Frank] www.deb-multimedia.org testing or stretch Release' does not have a Release file

Op 04-03-17 om 21:04 schreef GiaThnYgeia:
SOLVED=YES LEARNING A NEW TRICK=YES YES YES

:)

Thank you, you made a waste of a day receive high value.  I now have the
other half of the weekend to investigate why all my multimedia packages
have multimedia-upgrades/revisions within testing.

It's probably too late now to tell you I actually wouldn't advise using deb-multimedia...

deb [ trusted=yes ] http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing main non-free

OK, it worked, but what was the issue would I ever know?  Too many keys
in the keyring? I don't think so.  Just for kicks I added some other
distributions repository (testing based) and it didn't have such a
problem.  Maybe some public key-certificate somewhere where multimedia
is not registered yet as trustworthy?

Unlikely. And the deb line I showed (but without the trusted=yes bit) is nothing special. No idea why it didn't work for you before.

Thank you again, you really made my day,

You're welcome.

Regards,
Frank