CUPS in stretch Ricoh printer SP112 SP112-su

I used to try and set up a printer through localhost:631 in Jessie but now in stretch it is impossible. I foung some link about /etc/hosts.allow and deny and tried a few things but still no luck. Maybe I am not using the correct statement and tried localhost and 127.0.0.1 but still no luck. And this is for trying to plug a ppd that was hacked from an other Ricoh printer to fit an SP112 SP112-su
I figured what did not work for jessie may work for stretch
I had gotten the same printer to work on an other machine with jessie somewhere around 8.5 but not on this one.

Any suggestions on how to reach the blocked :631 link?