Re: python time module

Hi,

On Sat, 07 Jan 2017 20:29:05 -0700
Joe Pfeiffer <pfeiffer@cs.nmsu.edu> wrote:

(...)
> (2) More seriously, I'm getting the following error and traceback trying
>     to run my very first script:
>
> nowball:13$ python box1.py
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "box1.py", line 1, in <module>
>     from OCC.Display.SimpleGui import init_display
>   File
> "/home/joseph/python/lib/python2.7/site-packages/OCC/Display/SimpleGui.py",
> line 20, in <module> import logging File
> "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 26, in <module> import
> sys, os, time, cStringIO, traceback, warnings, weakref, collections
> ImportError: No module named time
>
> >From everything I'm finding, it looks like both the logging and time
> modules should be installed by default with python; what do I need to
> install that is missing at present to get the time module?

not sure what happens there, are you building your own version of Python
within /home/joseph ? Then maybe this failed to build the time module.
Normally when you use the debian package the time module should be there
ootb.

Regards

Michael

Space: the final frontier.  These are the voyages of the starship
Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds; to seek
out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone
before.
		-- Captain James T. Kirk