Re: Decentralized reliable instant messaging?

Byung-Hee HWANG <soyeomul@doraji.xyz> writes:

> My meant is that 100% rules/policy is not easy to keep for FSF-like
> Free Software by the definition.

Your statement was that you did not think you could tell people to use
free software. Do you still think so? Why?

Do you believe “keep 100% rules/policy” is necessary for a person using
free software? What does that mean?

> Only in real life i have some trouble because my country Korea is
> still under MS-Windows softwares also my shop use Windows XP for work.

You have our sympathy :-) Please keep promoting use of free software,
even for people currently who are also using non-free software.

--
 \      “I like to fill my bathtub up with water, then turn the shower |
  `\       on and pretend I'm in a submarine that's been hit.” —Steven |