Re: Decentralized reliable instant messaging?

Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> 께서 쓰시길,
 《記事 全文 <jwv1t1to0at.fsf-monnier+gmane.linux.debian.user@gnu.org>
 에서》:

> I'm looking for a decentralized instant message system (e.g. XMPP, SIP,
> ...) where I can be sure that I receive all messages, even if I'm not
> connected when the message is sent [ Obviously, I'll only receive them
> when I'm back online.  ]
>
> IIUC there is some XMPP features that allow such reliable delivery, but
> it seems that it's not widely supported by clients.  What Debian
> clients, using which protocols, can provide reliable instant messaging?
>

>         Stefan
>

> PS: Bonus points if that feature is also available on an Android
> application that's Free Software.

Hello,

In Korea, all most people are using KakaoTalk (android app).
If i am wrong, sorry, and let it go to off-topic.

Sincerely,

--
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//