Re: Decentralized reliable instant messaging?

Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> 께서 쓰시길,
 《記事 全文 <[🔎] jwv7fan7t6b.fsf-monnier+gmane.linux.debian.user@gnu.org>
 에서》:

>>> It's not decentralized.  IOW you're dependent on one central
>>> server/company and everything goes through them, they get an insane
>>> amount of data and power this way.
>
> Of course, another major problem with it, AFAICT, is that there's no
> Free Software client for it.

Free Software is diffcult to non-programmer such me.

>> By your comments, i did get KakaoTalk internal, thanks!!!
>
> Sorry, but I don't know what you mean by that.

Stefan, still i am work-in-progress in English, never mind it, that was
just my lame writing, there is no mean.

Thank you for your kind comments, indeed.

--
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//