Re: Decentralized reliable instant messaging?

On 2016년 9월 8일 오전 8시 56분 7초 GMT+09:00, Michael Lange <klappnase@freenet.de> wrote:
>On Thu, 08 Sep 2016 08:00:25 +0900
>Byung-Hee HWANG <soyeomul@doraji.xyz> wrote:
>
>> OK Stefan. I have to say that i like you. Because you really love
>Free
>> Software policy. However i cannot tell people to use Free Software.
>> Free Software policy is too stric to keep. Instead, i tell poeple
>that
>> open source software is useful and good.
>>
>> Anyway i respect Debian project, except Free Software policy.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> --
>
>If I am not mistaken, K-9 Mail actually is free software, too :-)
>
>Regards
>
>Michael

>.-.
>
>When a child is taught ... its programmed with simple instructions --
>and at some point, if its mind develops properly, it exceeds the sum of
>what it was taught, thinks independently.
>		-- Dr. Richard Daystrom, "The Ultimate Computer",
>		   stardate 4731.3.

Dear Stefan, deloptes and Michael,

My meant is that 100% rules/policy is not easy to keep for FSF-like Free Software by the definition. The base my mind is for FOSS things. Only in real life i have some trouble because my country Korea is still under MS-Windows softwares also my shop use Windows XP for work.

Thanks!