Re: Chromium jumps to any workspace it likes.......

On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 16:34:26 +0100 Lisi Reisz sent:

> It doesn't mimic it.  It is it.  Both are Google.  Chrome is the
> closed source proprietary one.  Chromium the open source one, but it
> is still Google and gets most of its stuff from Chrome.  As you say,
> Debian then packages Chromium, which is a big argument in favour of
> Chromium.  I *think* that it is Chrome that is the source for
> Chromium, and not the other way round, but I am not sure.

	After contemplation, my reply is:

Thanks for that information Lisi. I was obviously on the wrong track,
had it all wrong way round. Not that unusual as I have assumed and
it's obviously made an ass of me. But what you write explains some
things.

Be well,
Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	He who knows others is wise; He who know himself is
	enlightened. -Lao-tzu

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.