Re: Chromium jumps to any workspace it likes.......

On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 00:00:01 +0200 Rodary Jacques sent:

> Did I already told you about Opera
> :-D)

	After contemplation, my reply is:

I did consider it. However its **not** a browser supported by Debian.

Lisi said that Chromium is probably behaving the way it is because
Windows now uses different viewpoints or desktops or workspaces [I
wouldn't know which].

However I didn't think that Chromium, though the source for Chrome, was
still mimicking that browser. I thought Chromium stood aloof from
Chrome. I also wasn't aware that Chromium is available for windows?

But I digress.

Bottom line:

I **try** [operative word] as much as possible to stay with Debian
supported packages.

But thanks for the suggestion.
Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it
	and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks
	poorest when you are the richest. -Henry David Thoreau

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.