Re: network setup

That is one network access point, yes. However, where I am, I get about
10 of those, and must then read down to
ESSID:
to find the name. Each access point grouping starts with
Cell 0?
so by skipping to each new Cell number, I can find the next access
point to verify if it is mine.

--
Charlie Kravetz