Re: Where to report wl bad behavior ?

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 6:32 AM, Laurent Debian
<laurent.debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I experienced a lot of pb recently with wl driver of my brodcoam 4360 ....
> I have wl loaded, and get continuously this type of message below
> On my kde desktop when resuming from suspend the pass-key of my network is
> asked again (but typing it do nothing I just need to restart X server)
> Since my all notebook is getting weird recently I would like to try fix this
> pb to see if the others are linked to that (desktop instability)
>
> So should i fill a bug against something ? since wl is proprietary I don't
> know what to do

How and where did you get the wireless driver? If the driver is not
part of the official Debian software repository, I do not see how
filing a bug report would help. Your best shot is to complain to the
upstream yourself or use a different hardware.

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog