Re: Where to report wl bad behavior ?

>> How and where did you get the wireless driver? If the driver is not
>> part of the official Debian software repository, I do not see how
>> filing a bug report would help. Your best shot is to complain to the
>> upstream yourself or use a different hardware.
>>
>> raju
>> --
>> Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:46 AM, Laurent Debian
<laurent.debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> it is. It's in the non-free depot.
>  And AFAIK, it is the only one making works "properly" this kind of chipset
> (broadcom 4360...)
> And I don't like the idea to open up a mac book pro find the wifi chip and
> change it?

Hi Laurent,

It is better to reply to the list instead of writing to me personally.
That way others will also be able to help you and the conversations
will be part of the archive.

Coming back to your question... Yes, you can file a bug report on a
package that is in the non-free component of Debian.

hth
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog