Re: Document and LBC (Was: Debian *not very good)

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 04:35:55PM +0100, Nicolas George wrote:
> I am referring to things like bank accounts, everyday errands, etc.

I would find it rather difficult to access my bank's web-based account
management system without a network connection.  I think the only other
choice would be to walk into their actual brick and mortar location(*).
Telephone may be an option -- I will admit that I have not attempted
to bank by telephone with them since my bank merged with another bank
and now has a different brand name.  But I'm skeptical of it, from past
experiences.

(*) More like steel and glass.