Index of hardware test utilities available in official Debian repositories

I went to https://packages.debian.org/stable/ looking for test utilities. The closest heading I found was "Utilities" [https://packages.debian.org/stable/utils/].
The only relevant entry I found there was "memtester (4.3.0-3)".
I did not find "memtest86+" which I've used many times [It was listed under "Similar packages:" on https://packages.debian.org/stable/utils/memtester]. I found nothing for testing hard disks or video subsystems <closest being monitor resolution tests>.

I also tried "Administration Utilities" [https://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/].
Found nothing for hardware tests at all.

I just "know" there must be more available.

Pointers?
TIA