ibus-pinyin can not be activated using Crtl-Space combination key

hi, i can not activate ibus-pinyin inputmethod using Crtl-Space
combination key.
can you provide me with some advice for troubeshooting, the following
are the commands that i used and some system information:

# i followed the instructions on the follwing websites:
#	$01 = https://wiki.debian.org/gnome-chinese-input
#	https://wiki.debian.org/I18n/ibus

$ sudo apt-get install FONTS_ON_$01
$ sudo apt-get install ibus ibus-pinyin im-config
$ sudo im-config -n ibus

# after finished above, i also added following lines to $HOME/.bashrc
# export GTK_IM_MODULE=ibus
# export XMODIFIERS=@im=ibus
# export QT_IM_MODULE=ibus
# except above, i don't change other files in the system
# At last, i logout and re-login, but Crtl-Space can not acvitave the
# inputmethod.

$ uname -a
Linux zhangteng 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.36-1+deb8u2
(2016-10-19) x86_64 GNU/Linux

hardware:  Thinkpad T420
desktop: GNOME

(if you need more information of my system, please tell me, thank you)