JACK Audio Connection Kit

Is there some reason removing the libjack-jackd2-0 package removes everything audio/video and the kitchen sink??

The following packages will be REMOVED:
  buzztrax cheese clementine cube2 espeak ffmpeg flare-engine flare-game
  fluidsynth giada gir1.2-cheese-3.0 gmidimonitor gnome-video-effects
  gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad gstreamer1.0-plugins-good indicator-sound
  libasound2-plugins libavdevice57 libcanberra-pulse libcheese-gtk25
  libcheese8 libespeak1 libfarstream-0.2-5 libfluidsynth1 libjack-jackd2-0
  libportaudio2 libpurple-bin libpurple0 librtmidi3 libsdl-mixer1.2
  libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsdl2-mixer-2.0-0 libsdl2-mixer-dev libxine2
libxine2-misc-plugins libxine2-plugins midisnoop milkytracker mpg123 osspd
  osspd-pulseaudio petri-foo pidgin pidgin-libnotify projectm-pulseaudio
pulseaudio pulseaudio-esound-compat qmidiarp qsynth redeclipse sauerbraten
  sdlbasic sdlbrt seq24 showq soundconverter speech-dispatcher timidity
  timidity-daemon widelands xine-ui xubuntu-core xubuntu-desktop yoshimi
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 64 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
After this operation, 924 MB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

Damn, that is a LOT!

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html