Re: EUREKA!!!! - was [Re: Permissions for an entire PARTITION]

On Saturday, October 29, 2016 08:54:59 AM Reco wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 08:16:18 -0400
> rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:

> > I'm not the OP or anybody that has participated in this thread so far.
>
> [1] tells me otherwise, for the 'participation' part. I take it that
> this e-mail I'm replying to is shared among several people, then?

Oops, sorry, you're right--somehow I forgot all about that.

> I believe you're missing the point here. The page in question is not
> supposed to provide information on mounting anything as a *key piece*
> in the first place due to very nature of the topic the page describes.
>
> But since such information is in there for some reason, and it's
> covering *both* mounting and unmounting in a compact enough form - it
> can be used as an example for mounting and unmounting also.

If I say anything, I'll just be belaboring the point further, so I won't. Or,
I will, I was only trying to support the OP who said there was nothing of
significance (or some similar word) (re: pmount) on that page.

Now I'll just hide my head in the sand ;-)